Monday, April 13, 2009

His Name is Wonderful

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah was led by the Lord to Glorify his Name AMEN! We must understand that we are compelled by our Lord to speak of our Testimony I was led to Church and the Lord's word was Preached and it struck me like a two edged sword that went deep into me to the marrow of my bones and the depth of my heart. I was shaken asunder within it was all the evil one could do was to try and calm me down and slow everything down hold on to the pew and get out. I didn't want to be there anyway right I only needed to get home and relax and get back to my old life that I was happy with I did not need anyone. But you see he was after me I could not stop the conviction of my heart. I went to work the next day said I just needed to get busy and forget about this no way I was like a wreak I was a miserable man all I could do was get home as fast as I could and call that Preacher Man and find out what I could do about this misery I was in. He came over and lead on the Roman Road to Salvation!!! I was a new man you know I smoked two packs of cigarettes a day before that day after that day 0 I was a new creature in Christ His Name is Wonderful The Joy of My Salvation it was like leaving earth but still being here something that is so hard to explain I totally and with all my self gave my self unto him he raised me to a level of Spirituality like is not understandable to many the Bible came to Life I could read and see things in it is WONDERFUL! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment